How to book a lesson
Before purchasing a lesson, you can contact us to have a free trial session where we will discuss and demonstrate our teaching method and approach and will ask about your needs and learning level without commitments. You can also ask to have a special programme designed for you and choose one of our special discounted lesson packages according to your requirements. Once we have decided if we can proceed, you will just have to book your first lesson and here’s how it works:
1. Contact us and schedule your lesson date and time, cheching the calendar here
2. Send your payment through Paypal here.
3. Make sure you have a fast internet connection and a headset (heaphones+microphone). If you want you can also use a webcam, but you don’t necessarily need it.
4. If you don’t have it yet, download the free Skype software here www.skype.com and open a free account. If you already have skype, make sure you have the latest version avaliable or get it now. Tell your online teacher your Skype ID and add his/hers to your Skype contacts. In case you cannot do that, just let us know your ID.
5. Always check your email before a lesson for communications and instructions from your teacher
6. At the chosen date and time log on to skype and wait for your online tutor to contact you. Try and be there a few minutes before the chosen time.
Please, feel free to ask more details. Thanks